To view the CCE Exchange Rules in printable PDF format, click here. (last updated Mar 2016).
To view the CCE Generic Rules in printable PDF format, click here. (last updated Feb 2011).
To view the CCE Raw Rules in printable PDF format, click here. (last updated May 2016).
To view the CCE Sets Rules in printable PDF format, click here. (last updated Jan 2016).
Recent changes to CCE Exchange Rules:
• May 2016 - change name of CCE Circ rules to CCE Raw rules
• Mar 2016 - revision to plus grade bidding in CCE Exchange rules
• Jan 2016 - initial publication of CCE Sets rules
• Apr 2011 - initial publication of CCE Circ rules
• Feb 2011 - change CCE Generic market makers to include ALL CCE Member Firms (CCE Generic rules)
• Dec 2010 - add CAC service to CCE Exchange rules and CCE Generic rules
• Mar 2010 - add plus grade bidding to CCE Exchange rules
• Mar 2008 - add ICG as approved grading service for CCE Generic trading
• Nov 2007 - revision to incremental price rule; expand lot quantity to 1-998 and 999
• Oct 2007 - initial publication of CCE Generic rules
• Feb 2007 - simplified language; removed language pertaining to old FACTS/CQS terminal
To view the CCE Trading Rules you must have the Adobe Acrobat Reader
installed on your computer. If it has never been installed, click the yellow button
to install it (More information...).
Afterwards, you should be able to view and print the rules.